Optech Spectrophotometric Cuvettes. Made with the thermal fusion technique, to obtain cells resistant and immune to solvents.
Available (with stopper or lid) in Standard, Semi-Micro, Micro, Macro, Fluorimetry and Self-masking types.
Industrial fume hoods: for toxic substances handling. Molecular filtration hoods. Technical furnitures for chemical, biological and industrial laboratory. Benches and aspiration hoods.
The experts in thermostatics. Heating / Drying ovens. Incubators. Climate chambers. Oil baths. Water baths.
Viscosimeters and small rheometers with wide choice of rotors and thermostatic systems; structure analyzer for texture determination in the food, cosmetic, and pharma field.
TD-NMR: Magnetic and Nuclear Resonance : designed to study molecular structures and physical properties of rough goods.
– Droplet Size Distribution: Water Emulsions in oil and oil in water, e.i. Mayonnaise, margarine etc
– Total Fat Content in Chocolate
– Total Fat and Moisture Content in chips, powdered milk, snacks, groceries in food general
– Determination of oil content
– Determination of oil and water content
– Petroleum field: 1H contend in hydrocarbons; Oil in wax
– Polymers: oil content in tires, Spin finish in fibers
TD-NMR is a technique that conforms to several standard AOCS, ISO, and IUPAC methods
– GenoGrinder, MiniG powerful vertical motion homogenize ideal for Quechers preparation, DNA / RNA extraction, pesticides and proteins.
– Mixer mill suitable to homogenize any “hard” sample from the rock to the wastes from the metal to the bones.
– Perlatrice Katanax ideal for XRF sample preparation.
Instruments for Liquid Surface Tension Measurement and Contact Edge / Solid Free Surface Energy . Adhesion test and peel test
Thermostatic baths with circulations. Baths. Circulating chyostats. Chillers.
Customized thermoregulation solutions
Syringe filters, qualitative / quantitative filter paper, thimble and microfiltration membranes, and special papers for blotting chromatography and electrophoresis.